Seoul (Option 1 / Option 2)
Opt 1: Seoul City Tour
- DDP (Dongdaemun Design Plaza) – one of Seoul’s major urban development landmarks. Take a walk at this culture complex with shops, galleries, and many more.
- Cheonggye Steam Park – an 8.4 km stream flowing through downtown Seoul recreated for modern recreation space
- Unhyeongung Palace – Royal residence of Gojong, the 26th King of Joseon Dynasty.
- Tong-in Traditional Market – Relive the past by enjoying traditional food with Korean traditional currency, Yeopjeon
- Trick Eye and Ice Museum – Capture unforgettable memories at optical illusion art
- Bukchon Hanok Village – 14th century village filled restored traditional homes of Korea
- Samcheongdong Street – famous with its unique cafes, museum, and antique shops
Opt 2: Seoul - Paju (the shooting site of the K-drama “Descendants of the sun”) - Seoul
- Unhyeongung Palace
- Sanmeoru Winery – Korean wine making experience made from wild grapes from the farm
- The Botanical Garden Byeokchoji – Take lovely photos with thousands of flower at the botanical garden. Shooting site of the ‘Descents of the Sun’
- Heyri Village – Art village with various museums and galleries
- Paju Premium Outlet – Second luxury premium outlet introduced to Korea with 165 shops for your shopping needs
Overnight in Seoul (experience 1 night at Hanok accommodation)